SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2017 Admit Card NOW Available All Region
Download admit card
Staff Selection Commission commenced SSC CGL Written Exam admit card Now available .ssc will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidatesfor Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results .
Other Details Like Cut Off Marks ,Official and Un Official Answer Key ,Important Date, Post Name, Name of Organisation , Monthly Sallary, Selection Process , How to Download Admit Card , Useful Tips, Official Website, Etc Are Given Below.and You Can Ask Any Questions or Problems Related This Post and You Can Write Massage Comments Box.
Important Dates~
1.)Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)~01.08.2017~20.08.2017
2.)Date of Tier-II~10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017
3.)Date of Tier-III(Descriptive)~21.01.2018
4.)Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)~Feb, 2018
Job Location~all india
How to Download Admit Card Apply~
1.) Download Admit Card Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
2.) Check Posts Details Which You Want to Download Admit , Check Post Details and All Information Regarding Post.
3.) Enter Your Detils Like Date of Birth, Registration ID, and Submit It.
4.) Login Application Form and Take Print Out of Auto Generated Application Form for Future Reference.
5.) Student Are to Reached the Exam Centre at Least 30 Minutes Before from the Exam Timing.
Download Region Wise Admit Card ~
1.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for Eastern Region(West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim)~CLICK HERE
2.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for KKR region(Karnataka, Kerla)~CLICK HERE
Download admit card
Staff Selection Commission commenced SSC CGL Written Exam admit card Now available .ssc will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidatesfor Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results .
Other Details Like Cut Off Marks ,Official and Un Official Answer Key ,Important Date, Post Name, Name of Organisation , Monthly Sallary, Selection Process , How to Download Admit Card , Useful Tips, Official Website, Etc Are Given Below.and You Can Ask Any Questions or Problems Related This Post and You Can Write Massage Comments Box.
Important Dates~
1.)Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)~01.08.2017~20.08.2017
2.)Date of Tier-II~10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017
3.)Date of Tier-III(Descriptive)~21.01.2018
4.)Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)~Feb, 2018
Job Location~all india
How to Download Admit Card Apply~
1.) Download Admit Card Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
2.) Check Posts Details Which You Want to Download Admit , Check Post Details and All Information Regarding Post.
3.) Enter Your Detils Like Date of Birth, Registration ID, and Submit It.
4.) Login Application Form and Take Print Out of Auto Generated Application Form for Future Reference.
5.) Student Are to Reached the Exam Centre at Least 30 Minutes Before from the Exam Timing.
Download Region Wise Admit Card ~
1.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for Eastern Region(West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim)~CLICK HERE
2.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for KKR region(Karnataka, Kerla)~CLICK HERE
3.)Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for Southern Region(Andhra Pradesh,Punduchery, Tamilnadu)~CLICK HERE
4.)Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for North Eastern Region(Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura,Nagaland, Mizoram)~click here
5.)Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for North Western Sub Region(Hariyana,Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh)~CLICK HERE
6.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) MP Sub-Region(Madhya Pradesh,Chhattisgarh)~Click Here
7.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for Central Region(Uttar Pradesh ,Bihar)~CLICK HERE
8.) Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for north western (Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra )~CLICK HERE
9.) check application Status SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for northern (Delhi , Rajasthan, Uttarkhand)~CLICK HERE
9.) check application Status SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) for northern (
8.)Exam Date 05/08/2017 to 23/08/2017 for Download Admit Card SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-I) Western Region(Maharashtra,Gujrat,Goa)~click here

SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017-18-Admit cards for CGL Tier 2 examination have been released by the SSC on its website at careerchamber.com. The candidates who have applied need to visit the official website, in order to download the admit card.
ReplyDeleteThe SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 will be conduct from 17th to 22 Feb 2018. you can download SSC CGL Admit card 2018 on the online.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSSC CGL Previous Papers SET 1 - with Answers (Maths, GI, GK)
free sarkari job alert
free job alert